High Peaks Pure Earth has published the following translations of essays by or on Gosher that can be accessed online:
- Go Sherab Gyatso, “A Must-Know Person” tr. Palden Gyal, High Peaks Pure Earth, Febuary 1, 2022.
- Jamyang Kyi, “To Go Sherab Gyatso la,” High Peaks Pure Earth, January 5, 2009.
- Go Sherab Gyatso “I Have to Speak Out,” tr. Bhuchung D. Sonam, High Peaks Pure Earth, June 25, 2013.
- Go Sherab Gyatso (Gosher) “A Way to Remember Khawa Nyingchak,” tr. Palden Gyal, in Blossoming Broken Flowers: Selected writings from High Peaks Pure Earth, London: Tibet Relief Fund, pp. 69-70. (Also Here)
Translations in Progress
- The Critical Testament (zhal chems gal bo che) in Ideas and Investigations (2014).
- The Disenchanted Foreigner (re thag chad pa’i phyi gling pa) in General Knowledge & Path (2011).
- Democracy & the Rule of Law (dmangs gtso dang khrims skyong) in Ideas and Investigations (2014).
- We are in the Age of Multiculturalism (lta ba sna tshogs mnyam gnas kyi dus su slebs yod) in Finding One’s Own Path (2017).